Do you want to
- understand the financial health of your business
- know your cashflow pinch points so you can act now
- make informed decisions about investing in growth, new projects and opportunities
- know if you can afford to take on more staff, a new premises or other similar investment
- minimise your tax bill
- have more time to grow your business
- have a dedicated accountant to communicate with quickly and easily
- have an accountant with remote access to your accounting software to help you in real time
- get help migrating to Xero
If the answer is YES then we are the right accountant for you.
We are a Brighton Based family accounting business run by the directors, Janine & Phil. We are Xero Bronze partners, both qualified chartered accountants, fully insured and together have over 50 years business experience.
We know that running your financial and tax affairs can be a headache for small businesses. We help take the stress away. Clients say we give them valuable insight into the health of their company and how it is performing.
There is a lot to think of when starting a new company. There are risks but we can help you manage them leaving you to focus on growing your business and enjoying the rewards. We have helped new businesses, like RogueCycle set up their MTD compliant accounting systems & run their payroll since inception.
Property & Construction
Owners are busy people and our support has freed up their time and cash. We provide clients with the tool kit they need to help make informed commercial decisions, understand their cashflow and business performance.
Not for profit
We love to support the not for profit sector. Janine currently volunteers as Treasurer to Visual Arts South West and takes an active role on their steering committee. We are also proud sponsors of the Hove Park Colts U10's local football team - Go HPC!!
We'd love to hear from you