You have a great business idea and the vision to realise it. We are here to help you make it happen.
There is a lot to think of when starting a new company. There are risks but we can help you manage them leaving you to focus on growing your business and enjoying the rewards. It is important to understand the different ways in which you can form a company in the UK – either as self employed or as a Limited Company. They have different tax consequences and it is not a case of one size fits all. We can walk you through the pros and cons of the two options to help you make the right decision for you. Contact us to find out more.
We provide the background support in areas we specialise in whilst you focus on building your business.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan to help shape and sell your idea and to raise finance
- Determining the best structure of your business to protect you and minimise tax
- If you choose to set up a limited company we provide company formation and company secretarial services
- Registering your new business with HMRC
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- Tax planning to minimise tax paid
- Help you set up your accounting software as a Sage Partner and a Xero Partner
- Providing bookkeeping, VAT and payroll services
- Management accounts and annual accounts