Do you want to
- understand the financial health of your business
- know your cashflow pinch points so you can act now
- make informed decisions about investing in growth, new projects and opportunities
- know if you can afford to take on more staff, a new premises or other similar investment
- minimise your tax bill
- have more time to grow you business
- have a dedicated accountant to communicate with quickly and easily
- have an accountant with remote access to your accounting software to help you in real time
If the answer is YES then we are the right accountant for you.
We are a Brighton Based family accounting business run by the directors, Janine & Phil. We are both qualified chartered accountants, we are fully insured and together have over 50 years business experience.
Owners are busy people and our support has freed up their time and cash. We provide clients with the tool kit they need to help make informed commercial decisions, understand their cashflow and business performance.
We love to support the not for profit sector. We have worked with creative charities funded by the Arts Council.
We know that running your financial and tax affairs can be a headache for small businesses. We help take the stress away. Clients say we give them valuable insight into the health of their company and how it is performing.
There is a lot to think of when starting a new company. There are risks but we can help you manage them leaving you to focus on growing your business and enjoying the rewards. We have helped new businesses, like RogueFitness, set up their MTD compliant accounting systems & run their payroll since inception.
We’d love to hear from you